Marines are an elite branch of the Infantry, specifically trained for assaulting beaches and other naval operations. They make use of specialised equipment and tactics to give them an edge over regular Infantry in such an environment.
Marine Division Statistics
|Model||Default ORG||Morale||Air Attack||Air Def.||Soft Attack||Hard Attack||Tough-
|Max Speed||Supply Cons.||Fuel Cons.||Supp.||Transp. Weight||Upgrade Time Factor||Upgrade Cost Factor||Speed Cap Art||Speed Cap Eng||Speed Cap AT||Speed Cap AA|
- Anti-aircraft Brigade
- Anti-Tank Brigade
- Artillery Brigade
- Engineer Brigade
- Heavy Armored Brigade
- Light Armored Brigade
- Rocket Artillery Brigade
- Self-Propelled Artillery Brigade
- Self-Propelled Rocket Artillery Brigade
- Tank Destroyer Brigade
- Marine divisions are considered soft units.
- Marines have higher org and morale, reduced soft and hard attack values, and cost more IC and more manpower compared to a normal infantry of the same year.
- Marines have less penalty performing amphibious assaults (the penalty is reduced even more the further along the tech tree you get) .
- Marines have less difficulties fighting in marshes and jungles.